We are obsessed with green leaves. We love them in big containers, just on their own or mixed with flowers. Aspidistra leaves are a favourite. They are incredibly hardy and easy to manipulate. They are great to use for gift wrap. Here’s how we did it:
Tissue paper, we used white
- Wrap the gift in the tissue paper using the sticky tape.
- Make sure the leaves are clean. Wiping them with a damp cloth will work.
- Choose the punch you want to use.
- Punch the leaves.
- Use double-sided tape to stick the punched pieces to the gift.
You can combine the Aspidistra leaves with a variety of other green leaves.
Green leaves, you want a variety of shapes and colours
Glass containers, bottles and vases, also a variety of shapes and sizes
- Add a little bit of water the container
- Arrange the leaves, taking care to showcase the colours and textures
You can also use the same kind of leaf and then play with the bottles to create a difference in height.
Seriously, this coaster is so gorgeous and simple.
Trust Martha Stewart to reinvent the votive. Beautifully wrapped in green for a gorgeous outdoor dinner.
And the best part is that leaves are way more cost effective and last way longer than flowers. Although, we still love flowers.
The ideas are endless and we hope we have inspired you to turn over a new leaf.