- In an alternate universe Blair and Mia rule the Planet Yak. A place where peace reigns, cupcakes aren’t fattening and glitter doesn’t stick to your hands for all eternity. But when they are on this planet they are working mommies, aspiring domestic goddesses, DIY-enthusiasts and bloggers who are in constant pursuit of all things pretty.
Subscribe to Blog
Instagram FeedNo feed. Create and publish a feed to display it.
What You Missed
Tag Archives: Littish Beyleveld
The people of this world have created a lot of amazing things, but nothing pulls on our heartstrings quite like a woman going after something she is passionate about, and Littish Beyleveld is one of those women. She’s not only chasing one dream but two.
We smiled after reading her interview, as she says her superpower is kindness, a rare trait, and exactly how we would describe her. Kind, bubbly, intelligent, with impeccable taste. Someone you want to be friends with. Even if you don’t know her subjects, her photos make you feel happy inside. Her shop, Bella & Me, is the perfect place to find a unique gift. Beware, you may end up re-doing all your kid’s rooms if you stay too long.
It’s with our greatest pleasure to introduce you to Littish.
Name: Littish Beyleveld
Birthday: 21 April
Website: www.littishphotography.co.za coming soon!
Studio: 66a Olympus Drive, Olympus, Pretoria
Bella & Me
Shop Address: Taste Life Café, 66a Olympus Drive, Olympus, Pretoria
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Website: www.bella-and-me.co.za coming soon!
I’m a believer, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, photographer, entrepreneur and lover of all things beautiful.
I’m a self-taught, natural light, lifestyle photographer based in Pretoria, South Africa.
I started this amazing photography journey about five years ago in London, England through pure curiosity. For the first time in my life, I can honestly say that I’ve found my calling and I love being behind the lens.
Even though I’ve photographed all different kinds of moments like birthdays and engagements, as well as newborn, maternity, cake smash, corporate, interior, product, and boudoir shoots, my favourite memories to capture are weddings, newborns, and families.
My founding idea for Bella & Me is to discover the most original and stylish mom, baby and kids items from the best creative businesses in South Africa. I want to bring them all together in one place, making it easy for moms (and dads) to browse and buy. Bella is my beloved daughter. Through her, I learn to love, laugh, be patient, see the beauty in everything, and enjoy and appreciate life. I founded Bella & Me in 2013 while sitting at my kitchen table and I’m very excited to share this journey with you.
- What makes you happy? My two girls, my family, and friends make me happy… but also my career, music, traveling, good food and being creative. Oh, and anything beautiful.
- If there was only one thing you wanted the world to say about you, what would It be? It would be that I am kind. To me, being kind is everything. This is something my mom taught us from a very young age. I remember my mom giving my Minnie Mouse umbrella to a beggar on a rainy day, I was 5 years old. If being kind is the only thing I can teach my two girls, I would be the happiest mom ever…
- Who inspires you in life and why? My big sister, Joline inspires me. She is an amazing mom, wife and business woman. She taught me the importance of integrity.
- What is your superpower? I am a single mom, I can feed and do night drill…. I have a nine-month-old baby, a four-year-old and a 10-week old puppy.
- How do you handle criticism? I think I handle criticism very well. I love learning from others and see criticism as a way to grow.
- In one year from now, what will you be celebrating? This one is hard… love, health, happiness, success and hopefully the new charity I want to start…
- What has been the hardest business decision you have ever made? I had a little coffee shop in London about 6 years ago, I sold my shares when I became a mom, that was very hard for me because I loved everything about that little shop.
- When did you know that THIS is what you wanted to do for a living? Well, do you want me to be honest? Two months ago… when I decided to take the leap and open the studio and shop in one month.
- Where is your happy place? With my loved ones. The bush.
- What is one quote that inspires you?