Last week we promised to give you an idea of what to do with your left over lemon curd. This is an idea for yoghurt and lemon ice lollies. Ice lollies are delicious and easy to make. Winter is creeping up on us in the southern hemisphere, but it should be nice and balmy everywhere else. Save this one for the appropriate season.
What you’ll need:
Ice lolly mould
Ice cream sticks
- Cut the mango into tiny cubes.
- Mix with passion fruit.
- Add the lemon curd to the yoghurt and mix.
- Fill the mould halfway with the yoghurt and lemon curd mixture.
- Add a small teaspoon of fruit.
- Fill the rest of the mould with the yoghurt.
Have a happy day,
Mia & Blair